Update: A PartyBid has launched to bid on the Log 3 NFT! 🥳 Join the party here.
The first batch of songs out of Elektra drop on Monday August 16 at 4 PM ET in the Songcamp Discord → Add Event Reminder here
You continue on to the fallen city of Edin Prodo, after hearing from Cat & Alpha in the second Log. It sounds like Cat & Alpha have collected a second Capsule.
You also learnt of The Prophecy Of The Elektra from Godina, who said they had “a vision that brave warriors from a space unknown will appear out of a portal”. It sounds like that's referring to us...
But how are we supposed to save Elektra? And how do we avoid ending up like the fallen warrior we just discovered?
You and the other travellers finally enter the destroyed city gates of Edin Prodo. You can sense that the energy here is different. Night has fallen, and sounds of distant rumbling creep into your ears — as if little earthquakes are shaking Elektra some miles away.
You see something glimmering softly in the distance.. another log device! The third one you've discovered.
Just like Log 1 and Log 2, this one also has a recent message on it - recorded just 34 minutes ago.
You press play...
You can collect this 1/1 NFT by bidding on Zora: https://zora.co/songcamp/4435
Collecting this 1/1 NFT also includes:
- A gift of 1000 $ELEKTRA
- Access to the ELEKTRA interactive web3 game on Discord
- One (1) invitation to Songcamp's Patron House -- a dedicated space for patrons of 1/1 Songcamp NFTs to receive deep + intimate access into the growing Songcamp community and activities.
Jump into the Elektra Discord interactive game to unlock the full audio story of Cat & Alpha as they journey with you through Elektra.
Descent To The Core is the result of collective creation within Songcamp Elektra
Elektra is the second experiment powered by Songcamp — a web3 community interested in exploring at the edges of where music meets the new internet.
The audio-visual artwork for Log 3 was created by two teams within the Elektra camp — the Visual Sqaud and The Swarm. The latter is a team of ~10 musicians creating the script, voiceovers, and sound design for Elektra's story-based pieces. See the contributors below:
Visual Squad Credits
- 3D Elements
- The Busmuth Temple by JGAP
- The Green Aurora + glitches by Porke
- Scene layout, Log creation, final render + composition by Metsa
- 2D Elements
The Swarm Credits
- Voice acting
- Mix and Arrangement Master: Conor
- Voice processing and mix arrangement support: Greydient
- Mix support: Max, Alex, Fran
- Head Writer: Iara
- Creative Directors: Matthew and Max
- Writers: Sarah, Jack, Alex, Will
- Godina song: Iara
- Capsule song: Fran
- Log 3 NFT ending beat: Max
- Log 3 cave scene beat: Alex
- Music bed/ SFX: Josh, Conor, Iara, Fran, Greydient
The first batch of songs out of Elektra drop on Monday August 16 at 4:30 PM ET → Add Event Reminder
Phase 2 of the Elektra project begins in September 2021 → The Elektra DAO
Dates: Begin to establish during camp, with the first official ElektraDAO call on September 1 2021
- Establish decentralized influence over the future of Elektra via the $ELEKTRA token
- Develop Elektra’s tokenomics design and distribution to incentivize high-quality participation in the project through collective ownership and governance
- Create a committee of camp participants + backers to continue developing the Elektra project
- Initial proposed tokenonmics distribution → August 9 2021
- Develop and execute on proposals that move the Elektra story, art and project forward
- EXPAND — increase the reach and distribution of the story and art we’ve already created. Ideas:
- An ELEKTRA album release — audio story + songs
- A re-release of the Elektra interactive game that is gated by $ELEKTRA and/or Portal Tickets
- Alternative web3 routes to distribution + monetization of the story and artwork
- ADVANCE — continue to develop future chapters of the Elektra story and world. Ideas:
- Write Chapter 2 and onward of the Elektra story
- Create more audio-visual pieces that tell that story
- Create more levels to the Elektra interactive game
- Create more songs for future chapters
- Create a feature film :)